Easiest Way to Lose Weight – And Keep it Off!
There are lots of ways to lose weight and fast, but are they easy ways? Normally no. Most of them are making you unsatisfied and hungry. It might feel that there isn’t anything pain-free about weight loss project and that is why you keep failing with your goals. Make the weight loss journey enjoyable and easy!
These are the tips what I can give you: keep it simple and change at least few things of your lifestyle! This is the easiest way to lose weight and keep it off! Let’s get rolling…
How much effort?
You need to keep it simple to make it feel easy. On the other hand, if you don’t change anything nothing isn’t going to change. That means you need to make some changes in your life so you will see the results what you are also hoping to see.
Losing fat is easy if you know what to do. One pound of fat is equal to 3500 calories. Just cutting out some calories can make a HUGE difference in your weight loss project. However, you don’t need to starve, it isn’t worth it and it definitely isn’t the easiest way to lose weight. By shaving around 500 calories from your daily intake you can lose about a pound in a week!
When you reach to your goal, you don’t want to gain that weight back. The easiest way do this is to decrease 100 calories a day so it maintains your weight where you want to keep it. Normally most adults are gaining 1-2 extra pounds in every year.
Here are few easy tips for you to lose weight, adopt one or more of these simple strategies:
- Eat breakfast – This is the most important meal in the day! Many people think that cutting out the breakfast will keep you away from extra calories. In my career I have helped many people to start their weight loss project with this simple rule; Eat your breakfast every day! This habit will help you lose fat and even keep it away. Without breakfast, you are not starting your metabolism after waking up. This might also make you eat more at the evening. This is the way of keeping yourself away with late night snacks.
- Liquids calories – Lots of drinks are piled with calories and they won’t keep your hunger away like a great meal does. Always satisfy your thirst with water. Remember that alcohol might keep you away with your dreams. Limiting your alcohol intake might be the easiest way to lose extra weight, how simple is that?
- Portion sizes – Most of the portions are normally bigger than you need. Easy trick to that is to eat food with a smaller plate. Start your meal with glass of water, so you won’t eat to your thirst.
One of my clients dropped almost 15 kilograms (33 pounds) with only two changes on her life! She quit eating biscuits and started to be more active. Think about your bad habits and which you could change in to a better ones? You can make a huge change by making just a little difference in your everyday life.
Increase your activity
Make your everyday life a bit more active. Start with something easy and increase them slowly, so you won’t feel too exhausted.
You might have a job where you are sitting down the whole day. Stand up every once in a while, standing will lose more calories than sitting down. Also, walk the stairs to your work or apartment, you really don’t need always use the elevator.
After a day of work, go out for a walk and call to your friend. This will clear your mind from work and you will lose some extra calories by walking. Go to the grocery store by walk or if you go by car, park it further away from doors.
Try to target your everyday steps to 10 000. Try to increase it to there step by step, if it still seems too difficult to reach that high.
I have given nutrition plans to my clients for over five years now. These are absolutely the easiest steps to start your way to better health and losing weight:
- Eat every three hours – that will keep your metabolism running high!
- Drink over 2,5 liters of water every day
- Eat protein in every meal – that will keep your hunger away
- Sleep 8h every night
Doesn’t it sound easy? You can start with these simple steps and you will see huge results in your weight loss!
Keep it simple
You don’t need to have the newest and fanciest diet in the market. You don’t need to go and do some workouts which you are not interested about. Remember, if you are keeping your motivation high nothing can stop you!
Let’s make this the easiest way,
Founder of Miracle Workouts