Signs of Bad Coaching – Shame On You
I’m so overwhelmed by this situation in our world! People who doesn’t have any understanding from humans health or not to mention about coaching are training others towards healthier and well-being life.
Where are peoples moral? Or primarily, where are these “coaches” moral?
Next I will tell you the signs of bad coaching. Here we go.
Bad coaches with no education
This topic has been up for a while in social media. I have heard lots of stories when someone has trusted to these so called coaches and ruined their well-being with wrong kind of information. I will open my mouth now and tell you the truth about this topic.
We need to take action about leading people with false information. That is the role for us real coaches, because we know things after learning from our education! We don’t need to assume things or check them from Google. I think it is our responsibility to tell you what is right and what is false information.
There are so many online coaches who doesn’t have any knowledge or not to mention any kind of education. I think is alarming when nobody isn’t interposing to this. I think it is sick to mess with peoples health and making money because of it.
I bet many of them has real desire to help people, but without knowledge and expertise can lead to damaging outcomes.
OK, I know it might be easy to just buy cheap program and try for it. It might cost you much more with messing up with your metabolism and hormonal function or even get injuries on movements which aren’t good for you. Great coaching costs more because their education hasn’t come for free either.
Great shape doesn’t mean great coach
Online coaching has become huge business. They are selling programs with famous face – and it works. All of them doesn’t have any experience or understanding how humans body really works. Celebrity doesn’t automatically mean that he or she is great coach. Knowing how to do workouts or being in fabulous shape doesn’t mean that he or she is a great coach. Or even knowing how to make healthy food doesn’t mean he or she is a great coach.
Sad thing about this; there are SO MANY awesome online coaching programs done by real professionals. They are working because they have real desire to help others, having huge passion and love to this industry and not focusing to easy earnings.
OK, now I want to focus to share few of my thoughts about what you should know before you buy online coaching.
The alarming things!
- Words like super, fast, effectively, fast, cure and powerful should be ringing a bell. When there are talks about humans health or well-being, you shouldn’t see these words. There are no magic way to happiness or losing weight. When you are doing things fast there will be shortcuts and it won’t lead to you towards healthier life.
- Awesome before and after pics within only couple of weeks are great example that there is something really wrong about this coaching. I want you to understand that these kinds of difference are made from dropping down your bodily fluid. Humans body has about 60-70% of water, so weight will drop easily. I bet you would rather get rid of from fat which doesn’t come back that easily. There are also before and after pictures where the difference has made in longer period.
- When the coach is comparing every doing towards to hers or his experience, for example telling what kind of workouts or how he/she lost weight, you should be aware. Some things working for someone doesn’t mean it will work for everyone! We all are different kind of people, so what I eat or how I do my workouts doesn’t necessarily work for you.
When you are choosing online coaching, ask these things:
- How much experience that coach has?
- How long he/she has coached?
- Where has he/she coached before?
- Who has he/she been coaching?
- What kind of education this coach has?
Having answer “hundreds of people online” or getting no answer back, you might want to doubt what kind of knowledge or experience the coach really has.
Education is important thing in any industry. I bet you don’t want to give your health to these peoples hands when they have no experience or skills to lead you to better and healthier life with safe way. Be sure that he or she is certified personal trainer or has at least a proper education from health industry.
Great coach is improving own professional skills all the time. It doesn’t stop to one education, it goes on and on. Including reading literature and taking part in own industry seminars. That means he/she is interested about the industry and wants to make herself/himself better.
This is not a joke!
We have only one body so you probably don’t want to mess with your health? If you don’t, find yourself a coach who is willing to help you personally. We all are different so it is stupid to think that everything works for everyone.
Make an investment for yourself and find professional coach who can lead you towards your goals safely.
I’m worried about messing with peoples health. Many of us want everything to happen immediately and that is why that kind of online coaching are making success with their business with no education.
And please don’t get me wrong, I don’t do this to make myself sound better one than others. I want YOU to know who to trust in this crazy online world!
If you have gained weight for these past 10 years, don’t assume you will lose all that in just few weeks. Be patient! Your body is only one what you will ever have so don’t ruin it with bad online programs.
Think how you can make yourself to feel better and not to collapse to these kinds of fast result diets.
Have you came across to a coach who doesn’t have an education? If you have your personal opinion about this topic or would like to leave a comment, that would be awesome!
Love your body,
Founder of Miracle Workouts