Weight Watchers New Diet Plan
When it comes to weight loss, fat burning and solidification, diet is the key.
You have probably heard that around 70% of weight loss is done on the kitchen and the rest 30% on training. This is true, because if you want to burn fat or lose some pounds, you should also focus on eating. However, cooking does not mean that the rest of the life should be lived with chicken and broccoli, but with small every day choices that will make great results. Nutrition doesn’t have to be rocket science, simplicity to glory!
Weight watchers new diet plan, here we come!
How fast should you lose weight?
I want to remind you that weight loss isn’t suppose to happen oven night. You should have a plan how you can lose more weight and how to keep it off. There are lots of false information which will make you lose weight fast but it doesn’t stay away.
Keep in mind, that reasonable weight loss is around a pound in a week (about 0,5kg). This weight loss pace will protect better your muscle mass than faster pace dieting.
Ten pounds of weight loss (about 5kg) can be achieved in ten weeks, following certain basic rules and a precise diet. Remember, that the sizable person has bigger basic metabolism, so person who weights 120kg is losing more weight in the same diet than the person who weights 70kg.
What should be included?
If you are thinking about a healthy diet and what should be included, at least the following things should be kept in mind:
- Regular meals to prevent blood sugar to jump up and down: eating, for example, every 3-4 hours, or at your own pace (2-3h or 4-5h)
- Protein in every meal
- Adequate intake of good fats (nuts, olive oil, avocado)
- Plenty of vegetables
- Keeping sugar at a minimum
- Drinking enough water (eg 0.4 dl / kg), usually 2-3 liters/ day for women
- Enough food in general
- Avoiding white bread and other carbohydrates with no nutritional value: favor whole wheat
- Tomato sauces instead of cream of cheese
- Natural food
- Olive oil and balsamic in salads
- Salad dressings
- Hidden sugars, check the amount of carbohydrates and more precisely the “from which sugars”
- Processed food
However, you should focus on the things you should eat, not what you CAN NOT eat. So in the diet you should think about what you eat, what you would prefer and what are the healthier choices. By creating bans, you may just sabotage learning a healthy lifestyle in the long run.
For example, you order a chicken Caesar salad in the restaurant and think you eat very lightly. However, parmesan cheese and sauce can easily add calories to your meal closer to a thousand calories, so be careful with salad dressings. The same thing comes with pasta: tomato-based sauce is better, because cream or cheese sauces can raise the amount of energy to the clouds.
However, healthy food doesn’t need to be tasteless or dry. Learn to use spices and you can be surprised positively.
High-fiber foods are ideal for weight control as they help you feel full longer time and prevent blood sugar fluctuations. This way you can avoid delicacy cravings between the meals.
Among nuts, dried fruits, dark rice and whole grain pasta are rich in fiber. If you want to keep a tight weight loss plan with lower calories, you want to read this.
Fruits and vegetables are the pillars of a healthy diet. They may contain a little less fiber than, for example, whole grain products, but also less energy and a lot of important vitamins and minerals.
Many vegetables also makes your teeth do the work, contributing to a feeling of satiety and preventing overeating. In the brain, it takes a moment to get a message to stomach that food has already been enough. In contrast to quick eating, you will easily be eaten up to the haze before it becomes noticeable.
Here is few delicious fiber foods which you can eat without having a quilt later on (fiber and energy content per 100g).
- Fiber: 3,7 g
- Energy: 48 cal
- How to use: eat just like that, eat with porridge or yogurt or use as an ornament for healthy desserts
- Fiber: 1,8 g
- Energy: 88 cal
- How to use: Banana may not be the queen of fibers, but it is easy to take as snack. The soft yellow banana is also perfect for sweetening the smoothies – example for breakfast
- Fiber: 5,8 g
- Energy: 74 cal
- How to use: Put in the smoothie or use with desserts. In winter time, boil blackcurrants into the anti-flu juice!
- Fiber: dried peas 20,0 g, fresh peas 3,1 g
- Energy: dried peas 245 cal, fresh peas 75 cal
- How to use: Try self-made pea soup or a delicious risotto. Fresh peas just like that in the summer or in salads
- Fiber: 6,7 g
- Energy: 198 cal
- How to use: The avocado contains healthy fat, but be aware with its high energy content. Try avocado in salads, bread on butter or with dip sauce
- Fiber: 2,5 g
- Energy: 35 cal
- How to use: Try in the pesto, soups, wok dishes, steamed salads or eat as they are
- Fiber: 4.5 g
- Energy: 64 cal
- How to use: Try cooking in the soups, roast in the oven with other roots or try to grill it
Diet plan for fat burn
Choose the amount of food based on your activity and weight, also the animal proteins can be replaced with another protein as well!
- Omelet (maybe only with egg whites) with vegetables
- A few nuts
- A few rice cakes
- Huge glass of water with lemon
- Salmon fillet
- Vegetables and salad
- Rice or sweet potato (a small amount)
- Turkey filet
- Banana and
- Small handful of nuts
- self-made smoothie from berries, bananas and protein powder
- Wok vegetables
- Rice or wholegrain pasta
- protein pancake (egg whites, banana and maybe protein powder)
- topped with berries
Keep it simple
Now you know the importance of great balanced nutrition. However, remember that everything doesn’t work for everyone. Try different kind of ways to make that extra fat melt away.
Keep your diet simple and eat clean.
If you have any questions or want to leave a comment about this topic, that would be awesome!
To your weight loss,
Founder of Miracle Workouts