What Is the Best Way to Lose Weight Fast – 5 steps
I have worked as a personal trainer for over five years and seen how many people want to lose some weight. So what is the best way to lose weight fast? Is there a magic pill to get you lose weight? No, but I will help you to get started with fast results and for free.
When you know these next things you are able to do same by yourself!
The diet – why is it so important?
The most important thing you have to do is check you eating habits. A lot of people be determent to lose weight but something is missing when the results aren’t showing.
It is important to eat fewer calories than you burn. However, if you cut down your calories too low you can slow your metabolism. Your body has it owns BMR, Basal Metabolic Rate, which is an amount of energy your body needs for function. If you eat near to that or even less, I can promise you are going to get your metabolism to slow down. Remember to have a balance with calories you eat per day.
This is how I can help with you! I will give you real tips for you food plan.
5 steps to your weight loss
These are the five steps how you can get a killer start with you weight loss.
- Food diary – This is the first thing you have to do. Really. Take a pen and paper and write down everything what you eat and drink. Keep this diary at least a four days and you will see not only how you eat but when you eat or what you eat. I can’t emphasize this too much. Don’t skip this, it will show you a lot of information about your eating habits.
- Less carbs, more protein – You will see from your food diary that you are most likely eating too many carbohydrates. Carbohydrates or many people say, carbs, are included with higher calories than same amount of protein. Low-carb diet is really effective. Eat less pasta, bread, potatoes and eat more fish, meat, eggs, cottage cheese etc.
- Eat every 3h – when you eat every three hours throughout a day, you will eat smaller portions. This keeps your metabolism running on high and you will lose more fat.
- Lots of water – at first, it is essential to your health. It also boosts your metabolism and you won’t be so hungry as you would be without water. How do you know if you drink enough water? Easy, you just check the toilet after you have gone to a bathroom. If you are well-hydrated your urine is lightly yellow or clear. You need to drink more water if your urine is dark yellow, especially if your plan is to lose some weight. Keep that water bottle with you everywhere!
- Say no to sweets – If you really want to lose weight fast you need to skip unhealthy food. It aren’t just about calorie intake but you need to eat lean food to have fast results. Fast food is normally really over processed so I suggest you to make your own meals and snacks. Unless you have no rush with losing weight you can have a cheat day once in a while. Stick to your diet it will lead you to the goals you are after!
Not just diet, what else?
You can lose a lot of weight only with a great nutrition plan. If you want you can boost it with a couple of other things as well.
One thing what is extremely important, you need to get every day a good night sleep. Nowadays a lot of people doesn’t sleep enough. I used to be one of these people. Sleeping less than 6 hours per night can have huge turn sides in your life. When you are not getting enough resting at the night, you will need more calories to survive the day. This will lead you to flop down to some fast carbs and sweets where you can fill your needed energy and fast.
Stress is toxic to your body. The primary stress hormone, Cortisol, effects to your learning and memory, increase weight gain and lower immune function, blood pressure, cholesterol, heart disease… and so much more. It aren’t easy just stop the stress but you can work for it. You can lower down your stress levels by trying some yoga or mindfulness, relaxation or breathing exercises, or spending more time outdoors.
Other main thing is of course an exercise. This word can be toxic to some of you but, it really helps you get results faster. At the starting point you can begin with a nice walk outside. It doesn’t need to be more than that. In a while your body will be used to that so you can start have short sprints to a streetlight to another one and then walk again. This way you will improve your endurance as well. Your body will burn more calories and get your body to solidify at the same time. Remember that you lose weight in the kitchen but health is built with an exercise.
Don’t buy expensive plans right away
It might be an easy way but hey you can do the start by yourself too!
Internet is full of commercials to get you buy an expensive exercise and nutrition plans. If you are starting your way to a healthier life, you don’t need that right away. I simply recommend that you will try these things at first what I have explained here to you.
When you have a great motivation and lost already some weight then you are ready to next step. You might need to get some improvement to your workouts, maybe with this awesome home gym!
You can do it!
Remember that there is not quick magical fixes when it comes to weight loss. You have to stay focused and determined so you can see those results you are after. The Best way to success is take these directions to have a healthy balanced diet in your everyday life.
Founder of Miracle Workouts